Report on the Investigation into Russian Interference in the 2016 President Election: The Redacted Mueller Report
[redacted] confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions [redacted]
- 19 [lawyers]
- [approximately] 40 FBI agents, intelligence analysts, forensic accountants, and other professional staff
- [more than] 2,800 [subpoenas]
- [nearly] 500 [search warrants]
- [more than] 230 [orders for communication records]
- [almost] 50 [pen register orders]
- 13 [requests to foreign governments for evidence]
- [approximately] 500 [witnesses]
[redacted] the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.
[redacted] coordination [redacted] agreement–tacit or express–between the Trump Campaign and the Russian government on election interference.
[redacted] thorough factual investigation [redacted]
[redacted] while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.
[redacted] the evidence does not establish that the President was involved in an underlying crime related to Russian election interference.