But they also used it to describe some of what was included in around 11.8 million pages of discovery so far. And it turns out that one reason why there’s so much, in terms of page count, is because Trump filed so many frivolous lawsuits after the 2020 election.
Here’s what the filing says was included in discovery so far:
- Files from Trump or entities associated with him (3 million in first batch and 120,000 in the second)
- Files from NARA that Trump’s attorneys have already reviewed
- Trump’s Tweets and Truth Social posts
- Court filings from his frivolous lawsuits
- The January 6 Committee Report and backup (~1 million)
- All emails from Secret Service custodians from requested time period (3.1 million)
That leaves roughly 4 million pages of other stuff, much of which likely comes from his alleged co-conspirators and other associates.
So it’s probably not just his own frivolous lawsuits, but also Sidney Powell’s frivolous lawsuits, and Rudy’s voluminous lies.